There are few things better for you on God’s green earth than green foods! Greens contain chlorophyll, the component in plants that absorbs energy from the sun to facilitate photosynthesis. Chlorophyll is to plants what blood is to humans, so ingesting chlorophyll is like getting a transfusion of sorts! When you eat densely green superfoods, you get all the benefits of chlorophyll at the cellular level plus other amazing nutrients that help to detoxify, energize, and mineralize the body. So don’t forget to drink your greens!
- 8 ounces coconut milk, chilled
- 3 tablespoons tocotrienols (rice bran solubles)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 to 2 teaspoons spirulina
- 1 teaspoon chlorella powder
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- Raw organic honey
- Ice (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together in a high-speed blender and enjoy cold!