Balance and refine your skin with witch hazel and palmarosa essential oil. Witch hazel herbal water is astringent, and when combined with soothing and healing aloe vera juice, it can rebalance and refresh the skin. Palmarosa is antiseptic and hydrating and helps to balance levels of sebum, and lemon essential oil is astringent and toning—making a fragrant, effective toning mist for oily skin.
MAKES 2FL OZ (60ML)
- 1 tbsp aloe vera juice
- 1 tbsp witch hazel herbal water
- 2 tbsp mineral water
- 2 drops palmarosa essential oil
- 1 drop lemon essential oil
HOW TO MAKE
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into a sterilized bottle with an atomizer. Store in the fridge. Keeps for up to 6 weeks.
HOW TO APPLY
Shake before use. Use after cleansing or for a refreshing mist at any time. Either spritz directly onto the face, avoiding the eyes, or spritz onto a cotton pad or a washcloth and gently wipe over the skin.